Saturday, May 7, 2011

8 Months!




I'm a little behind, but Kylie is now 8 months old! I can't believe her one year birthday is coming up in less than 4 months! She is full on crawling and loves it when I play chase with her as she crawls away as fast as she can! She also pulls herself up to stand with support, loves to crawl up steps, and LOVES to eat. She is big on her fruits right now. She gets really excited when she sees mommy and daddy, her grandparents, or her aunties. I have no idea how much she weighs right now because we haven't been to the doctor's in a while, but she looks pretty healthy to me!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Adriana! Okay, first of all? Your daughter is just cute as can be! :o)

    I'm here at your blog because my dad asked me to look it up and ask if you could pass along a message to Matt for him. He tried to message him back on facebook, but he just couldn't figure it out. Could you have Matt email him at bobmaimbourg(at)centurytel(dot)net? Thanks so much!

    And happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy! Thank you so much! I let Matt know and he will get back to your dad. Feel free to keep checking out the blog:)

    ReplyDelete