Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wow! A Doggie!

This past week we went for a family walk and a mini photo shoot for Kylie's 9 month birthday. It was absolutely priceless when we caught her face in action when she saw a doggie...

I love her excitement!

We think she is saying mommy, daddy, banana, bye, and grandpa....of course, no one can tell what she's saying except for daddy and me:). She's also putting her hands together to Pat-a-Cake and she LOVES the Itsy Bitsy Spider song. She has slept through the night 5 nights in a row so I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that she has started a new trend. She has 6 teeth and she loves going for walks (our usual daily outing).We have a very active baby and she keeps us very busy, but she is so much fun and I LOVE being a stay at home mommy.

I love you Kylie Kat!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely little Gr. Granddaughter.. We just don't get to see her enough...;-(

    ReplyDelete