Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kylie's 2nd Birthday


A couple of weeks ago, we celebrated Kylie's 2nd birthday! I can't believe my baby is 2! She's so grown up! She has amazing language skills, loves to sing and dance, knows the A,B,C, song, can count to ten, loves to play with other boys and girls, especially Isaac, Parker, Blake, Christian, and Aubrey (notice only 1 girl is mentioned), and she is starting gymnastics soon. She also enjoys going on playdates, going to the park, and spending time as a family.




We had fun celebrating....Sesame Street style. Many ideas came from Pinterest and some were my own, but now I don't which ideas came from where! Below are some pictures that'll take you on a tour of her birthday bash! I didn't get a chance to take pictures of all the decorations or of everyone that attended, but I hope you get the idea:) (I even forget to take pictures of the face painting fun!)



A Sesame Street welcome:)

"Happy Birthday Kylie" sign although the "l" is hard to see








Sesame Street toys for the younger ones to play with


Fun plates to eat our yummy dinner 

Sweet Savanna enjoying the decor

Michael enjoying the large blow up pool and slide

Pool fun!


Sophia enjoying bubbles

Cake time!




We had a fun Sesame Street backdrop for pictures

Thank you for coming gifts:)

Happy Birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment