Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween, Fingerpainting, and the Zoo

How do I fall behind so quickly? I'll let the pictures do most of the talking;)

Halloween:


The only way I could get her to sit still...string cheese!

A mouth full of food..

Emily, Christian, Kaitlyn, and an "I'm outta here!" Kylie

Fingerpainting!!


Hmm...what is this stuff?

Didn't take her long to go for it!

Woohoo!

It's so much more fun to paint yourself!

San Diego Zoo:


Kylie enjoyed giving these guys kisses!

As close as I've ever been to an orangutan!



Daddy and Kylie looking at tigers (tigers not shown)





Ooooh! Tough guys!

Loves playing with daddy!






I couldn't help it...there were so many awesome pictures of grandpa and Kylie. I had to post all of them up!








Helping pull her weight by pushing the stroller:)


Riding on grandma's shoulders

And, last, but not least, I couldn't help it...is this cruel or just plain cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment